• A Smart card can hold any or all three types of ticket i.e Varshik, Sanchar and MBT.
• During travel the product which results in minimum fare shall be used by the AFC system at exit. Thus if journey is performed with all three tickets loaded only MBT will be used by system, the remaining two tickets remain untouched.
• If only Varshik and Sanchar are loaded on card then if journey is performed more or less than the fare zone for which trips are loaded, then only Varshik ticket will be used, trip will not be consumed.
• Varshik ticket comes default with every card.
• Only one type of trip ticket can be loaded on card for example either Sanchar 10 or Sanchar 40 can be loaded, but not both.