In case of fire at the stations:
• There are manual call points for giving a fire alarm signal if fire is discovered.
• Follow instructions given by Namma Metro staff to evacuate the station.
• Use the nearest escalator or staircase to reach the street level.
• Leave the station through nearest exit immediately.
• Take care when walking to the exit.
• Do not use lifts in case of fire.Incident report on the train:
Incident report on the train:
• Press PEA button inside the train to connect to train operator.
• Follow instructions given by train operator.