Trip Ticket (Sanchar)
• It can be used for performing multiple journeys and is specially meant for regular commuters between two fixed stations.
• A Single journey from one station to the destination station is a TRIP.
• A bundle of trips say, either 10, 40, 50 or 100 can be loaded into the Card for travel within a fare zone.
• Sanchar fare is discounted upto 10% of the Varshik fare.
• Sanchar ticket can also be loaded along with Varshik ticket and in such cases, fare charged during travel will be the lowest of the two.